Though it was originally scheduled to open back in June, the pandemic has delayed the Sky Deck at Del Mar Highlands Town Center, the new 20,000-square-foot restaurant collective located above Jimbo’s in the Carmel Valley complex.
Now set to grand open in February 2021, it’ll house a number of mostly local or brand new eateries, each with their own seating areas, as well as a central cocktail bar called Understory.
Negotiations are underway for the remaining spaces, but the current restaurant roster includes:
- Ambrogio15 - This location will have an exclusive pizza menu from a Michelin-starred Italian chef
- J - Modern Mediterranean from the owners of Beeside Balcony in Del Mar
- Kiin Extraordinary Thai - Operated by the owners of Plumeria Vegetarian in University Heights
- Le Parfait Paris -Local French bakery and cafe
- Marufuku Ramen - Acclaimed Hakata-style ramen from the Bay Area
- Urbana Mexican Gastronomy - Its original location is inside the Anaheim Packing District
- Ziziki’s - Greek street food from Beeside Balcony
A mezzanine-level beer garden, called The Brewers Deck, will be shared by Northern Pine Brewing, Boochcraft Kombucha, and Rough Draft Brewing.