It has been an epic year in dining and drinking for San Diego. From splashy restaurant openings to chef migrations and brewery expansions, our local food and drink scene just keeps on getting better and we'll keep doing our best to cover it all for you.
So what interested Eater readers the most? 2014's popular posts include our beautiful Eater Inside photo galleries, Eater Interviews, breaking news about big new projects, and beer, beer, beer.
Here now are Eater's Lucky 13, our most read posts of the year. Thanks, as always, for tipping!
1. Ballast Point's Jaw-Dropping New Tasting Room Debuts in Miramar
2. Richard Blais on Juniper & Ivy's Menu & San Diego Food
3. Ironside Fish & Oyster Sets Sail in Little Italy
4. Inside Most Anticipated Juniper & Ivy, Plus a Menu Reveal
5. OB Noodle House to Open Second Ocean Beach Eatery
6. Bruxie Has Landed; Waffle Sandwiches Are Here
7. Inside the Almost Ready for Primetime OB Warehouse
8. Beer Garden, Coffee, Food Trucks, & More Fill Quartyard
9. Behold Modern Times Beer's North Park 'Flavordome'
10. Craft Beer & Food Find Common Ground on Convoy
11. Kettner Exchange Reveals Dining & Drinking Showpiece in Little Italy
12. Stehly Farms Bringing New 5,000sf Market to Kensington
13. Blind Lady Ale House Brews Up Balboa Park Project