As we wind down the 2013 Year of Eater, we'd like to acknowledge everyone who participated in our Eater survey and thank you, most of all, for reading. We hope you consider Eater San Diego your one-stop-shop for food and drink news; we're looking forward to bring you lots more scoop in 2014.
Here now is rundown of our ten most popular posts of the year for you to review and revisit. From the looks of it, you were especially interested in beer, more beer, cronuts, sandwiches, brunch and Ryan Gosling's face.
1. Rejoice, Ballast Point Tasting Room and Kitchen is Here!
2. Come And Get It: Donut Bar's Cronut Is Out On Friday
3. Eater San Diego's Ultimate Brunch Map
4. New Self-Service Craft Beer Bar Taps Into Pacific Beach
5. Godzilla & Ryan Gosling Bang Bang in the Gaslamp
6. Cast Your Vote Now for San Diego's Best Bartender
7. BREAKING: Ballast Point To Open Brewery In Little Italy
8. The Iconic Sandwiches of San Diego
9. What Are San Diego's Most Overrated Restaurants?
10. BO-beau Kitchen + Garden Replaces Gingham in La Mesa