This year, Eater San Diego had the chance to chat with some of the fine folks who make up our food community, from restaurateurs to chefs, bartenders, brewery owners, fishermen and more. Here, for your reading pleasure, we compile ten of the most-read and talked-about interviews of 2013.
And as we head into 2014, please do drop us a line with suggestions for people you'd like to see interviewed in the coming year.
· Arsalun Tafazoli on Beer, Best Neighborhoods & Borrowing
· Pizzeria Mozza's Matt Molina on Seasoning Ovens & San Diego
· Richard Blais On Earning A Place At San Diego's Table
· Ballast Point's Jack White on Opening a New Restaurant & Brewery
· One Night In: Matt Gordon on Sea & Smoke's Opening
· District Eats With Todd Gloria: Working With The Restaurant Industry
· Chef Jack Fisher on Trading Sweet For Savory, Joining Cohn's
· Behind the Plate with Tommy Gomes of Catalina Offshore Products
· The Pearl's Chef Jaison Burke on Being Underrated
· Stone Brewing Co.'s Chef on Opening New El Cajon Brewpub