You came. You saw. You clicked. Here are the ten most-read Eater San Diego stories of the year. You were interested in our scoop on a celebrity pub crawl through San Diego, a Top Chef alum's next TV gig, new breweries coming to Liberty Station and North Park and a local restauranteur branching out into San Francisco; review all the top posts after the jump.
Please remember to hit up our tipline to share some restaurant news or just to say hello.
Thanks for reading Eater San Diego — see you in the new year!
1. Will Ferrell Pub Crawls San Diego
2. 13 of San Diego's Most Iconic Dive Bars
3. Exclusive First Peek at Polite Provisions and Soda & Swine
4. Brian Malarkey's New TV Show With Anthony Bourdain
5. Sneak Preview: Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens—Liberty Station
6. Jay Porter on Moving to San Francisco
7. A Tour of San Diego's Best Craft Distillery (They Make Beer Too)
8. Cafe Chloe Shows Off Its New Siblings
9. Caffe Calabria Gets Into the Beer Brewing Game
10. Meatballs and a Casual Encounter: Swine & Soda and Polite Provisions' Food and Drink Menu